So … my plan to dance around a Maypole didn’t quite pan out yesterday but …
– I did have a pretty significant “so this is adulthood” moment. Rob and I responsibly disposed of some yard waste at the dump and I got a landfill card.
– Made three square meals at home and only lightly burned three fingers while finishing dinner (I thought I was going to be in a lot more pain this morning).
– Confirmed our wedding officiant and contacted a hotel about a room block for the wedding weekend.
– Discovered an awesome new countdown app (Thanks Tenni!). Now I can waste more time watching the seconds count down for all of the exciting things I deem in need of a countdown ;-).
– Got outside and went on my first run since last Sunday’s Nike Women’s Half Marathon. It really felt wonderful. Only 29 days until the next one!
Did you do anything to celebrate May Day? Who’s got a good margarita recipe for Cinco de Mayo?0